Currently we have one position open for a casual trainer and this position will remain open until filled.
Open: July 2018
Position: Casual Trainer/Assessor
Training & assessing on site for mining/heavy industries. Covering resource processing, surface extraction,underground and some high risk. Casual work available in Western NSW and some interstate travel from time to time.
We are a small family owned RTO based in Forbes NSW. We aim to provide high quality fee for service training and assessment services throughout Australia. We specialise in, on site industry relevant training and assessment for mining and heavy industries.
We have experienced strong growth in all areas and require additional trainers to meet the growing needs of our clients.
Applicants must have:
- TAE Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40110 or TAE40116
- Previous experience in Training and Assessing.
- Previous experience in mining or related industry would be highly regarded.
- A current drivers licence, & police check
- Ability to pass and drug and alcohol screen regularly.
Desirable (at least 1 of the following):
- Current SafeWork High Risk Licence for Forklift & Elevated Work Platform.
- Hold the current competencies for
- TLILIC2001 Licence to operate a forklift truck and
- TLILIC2005A Licence to operate a boom-type elevating work platform (boom length 11 metres or more)
- RIIWHS204D Work safely at heights
- RIIWHS202D Enter and work in confined spaces
- RII30115 Certificate III in Surface Extraction Operations
- RII30315 Certificate III in Underground Metalliferous Mining
- RII30415 Certificate III in Resource Processing
- Understanding of VET and RTO Compliance would be highly desirable.
- Have or be willing obtain a working with children check.
- Training and Assessment in RII, covering resource processing, surface extraction and underground.
- Ability to work independently and provide high quality training and assessment to our clients.
- Ability to work towards approval for high risk assessing for Forklift and Elevated Work Platform.
- Travel is a critical role of this position. We service a large area and offer onsite training, you should expect a significant amount of travel.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to give us a call 02 68515790 or 0420 540 682, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com