This course is intended for Elected Health and Safety Representatives (HSR) and Elected Deputy Health and Safety Representatives (Deputy HSR) under the WHS Act 2011 NSW who have requested approved training, however, it is also open to all students.
Learning for the course includes:
- Day 1: Introduction to Health and Safety Representation
- Day 2: Establishing representation in the workplace
- Day 3: Effective consultation and risk management
- Day 4: Workplace inspections
- Day 5: Issuing Provisional Improvement Notice (PIN) and directing cessation of work
Sitetrain will come to your workplace for this training or we can provide a suitable training venue near your workplace.
The course will be delivered in a classroom setting using PowerPoint presentation, group discussion and practical exercises. Sitetrain will provide all Learners with a complete Learner Workbook endorsed by SafeWork NSW for them to keep after the course is complete.