This Nationally Accredited course provides learners with the skills and knowledge required to issue work permits.
Learning for the course includes:
- Identifying the need for a work permit
- Ensuring the job site is prepared and authorised for work
- Raising and issuing work permits
- Monitoring work for compliance
- Receiving end of day shift reports
- Closing work permits
The course will be delivered using a combination of classroom-based instruction and practical skills including various permit issuing scenarios. Training will be co-ordinated from Sitetrain head office and delivered at your workplace.
Sitetrain is able to incorporate your site’s permit to work procedures into the presentation and encourages site personnel to become familiar and comfortable with specific site requirements