Proper Preparation OHS & Training Specialists Pty Ltd t/as Sitetrain (RTO 41466) are offering an initial Part Time Training Position with a view to a permanent role for the right candidate.
• Must have TAE40116 (or ASQA acknowledged equivalents)
• Be able to train the following would be advantageous:
– RIIWHS202D Enter and work in confined spaces
– RIIWHS204D Work safely at heights
– HLTAID003 Provide first aid
• Be willing to work towards Machinery Training (Forklift/EWP)
• High Risk Work Assessor would be highly regarded
• Willingness to travel and be self sufficient is an absolute must, vehicle provided. This job has a large amount of travel involved both
within the Central West interstate and possible international travel.
• Must be well presented and able to work with customers and clients from diverse industries and backgrounds, while maintaining
professionalism and furthering the Sitetrain brand.
• Computer skills of an above average skill set would be well regarded as well as the ability to write review and develop training plans,
procedures, policies and training packages. Some training will be provided for these skills to the successful candidate.
• Mines Rescue Cert III will also be well regarded in the application process.
This role will suit someone willing to apply their skills and knowledge of industry while being tested and challenged in their application.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with your current resume and relevant industry experience.
Initial enquiries call 0428 540 681.